Are you interested in improving your oral health? Are you interested in finding ways to prevent cavities and lower your risk of gum disease? If so, we have exciting news for you! Sugar-free gum promotes positive oral health and can help fight against cavities and bacteria that could be damaging to your oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Grafton Teets, promotes positive oral health. As a result, our team at Biloxi Family Dental Care in Biloxi, Mississippi, is happy to share with you information on sugar-free gum.
Here are some facts on sugarless gum:
– If you have problems with heartburn, the gum can help with the problem because it can help fight acids in your body.
– Chomping on sugarless gum increases saliva in your mouth, which neutralizes in your mouth naturally and excellently.
– Sugar-free gum has been confirmed to lower the plaque on your teeth when chewed for at least twenty minutes after a meal, which can help you prevent cavities.
– It is essential to remember to evade sugars in gum because the sugar is damaging to your teeth.
– It is critical to note that sugarless gum is not a fill-in for brushing or flossing your teeth. It is always most effective between meals to help keep your bacteria clear from your smile.
If you are in the market for a chewy snack, consider sugarless gum. If you have questions about your smile, or if you need to see a dentist, please call us today at 228-273-8989 to set up an appointment. Our dental team looks forward to seeing you and your smile.