Here are some particular things that may set us apart from other dental practices:
- Dr. Teets is a general dentist, so we provide the usual services: exams, X-rays, cleanings, extractions, root canals, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- But we also offer special services, such as Fountain of Youth Dentures®, invisible braces, cosmetic dentistry (whitening and veneers), and treatment of TMJ and migraine headaches.
- Dr. Teets aims to complete your treatment here at Gulf Coast Dental Care of Biloxi. If you are referred out, your condition warrants the attention of a specialist.
- We do not use amalgam (mercury metal) filling material.
- We work to maximize your insurance benefits. Gulf Coast Dental Care of Biloxi is in network with eight different insurance companies and can file most any plan for you, except Medicaid. We also accept private pay patients and offer CareCredit® financing.
- We will always identify if we are non-network for your insurance and explain what that means to you financially.
- We will not judge your dental health. We want to be part of your plan for improved oral health.
- We know that dental anxiety keeps patients from receiving care. Dr. Teets will help you manage any dental anxiety.
- We use cutting-edge technology in your dental care: low-radiation digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, the Wave One root canal system, computerized dental records, online appointment requests, text message appointment reminders, and the ability to make online payments.
- We do not double book appointments. Your time is reserved for you and you alone.
- We are open evenings on Tuesdays and schedule appointments daily during the lunch hour.
- We provide sedation dentistry.
- To contact us, please call or text 228-273-8989. You can reach any of our team at these numbers. We are located not far from Edgewater Mall, off Eisenhower Drive. The street address is 2628 Executive PL# C in Biloxi, Mississippi.
To talk to one of our friendly team members about what makes our dental practice different in Biloxi, Mississippi, and to schedule an appointment with our dentist, feel free to call our office. We look forward to hearing from you!