Our website contains lots of detailed information about us, our services, and patient education, and we invite you to explore for more information. Here are some particular things that Dr. and the Biloxi Family Dental Care team feel that you would like to know:
- Dr. is a general dentist, so we provide the usual services: exams, X-rays, cleanings, extractions, root canals, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- We also offer special services, such as Fountain of Youth Dentures®, invisible braces, cosmetic dentistry (whitening and veneers), and treatment of TMJ and migraine headaches.
- We work to maximize your insurance benefits. Biloxi Family Dental Care is in network with seven different insurance companies and can file most any plan for you, except Medicaid. We also accept private pay patients and offer CareCredit® financing.
- We will not judge your dental health. We want to be part of your plan for improved oral health.
- We know that dental anxiety keeps patients from receiving care. Dr. will help you manage any dental anxiety.
- We use cutting-edge technology in your dental care: low-radiation digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, the Wave One root canal system, computerized dental records, online appointment requests, text message appointment reminders, and the ability to make online payments.
- We do not double book appointments. Your time is reserved for you and you alone.
- To contact us, please call 228-273-8989 or call or text 228-388-7844. You can reach any of our team at these numbers. We are located not far from Edgewater Mall, off Eisenhower Drive. The street address is 2628 Executive PL, Suite C in Biloxi, MS 39531.
To talk to one of our friendly team members about what makes our dental practice different in Biloxi, Mississippi, and to schedule an appointment with our dentist, feel free to call our office. We look forward to hearing from you!